Several people have asked about where to get “official” logos and images that can be used with your referrals or on your blogs and social media sites.
VIPKid actually offers many free resources as well as instructions on how to use them!
I did a quick walkthrough of the process to request access as well as what you get once you gain access. You can check it out HERE.
How to get access:
- In the teacher app/portal, go to your referrals page.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Click here for more official material.”
- Click on the “request access” tab and input your email address.
- Wait patiently. 🙂 (The process can take a little time to get access.)
- You will receive an email once you get access. (Mine came from Jeremy Cook via brandfolder.”
- Once you gain access, you will have access to the “friends” folder within brand assets.
- Before using any of the materials, please review the Brand Guidelines document. This will give you information on how to use (and not use) the materials and will also serve as great inspiration!
- If you are looking for even more branding materials, within the brand guidelines, there is a link for additional assets: https://brandfolder.com/vipkid. When you click that link, you can ask for permissions to these additional assets.
Why you should get access:
- It’s cool! No, really. Gone are the days when you try to snip a low-resolution logo for use on your materials. This is an easy way for you to make content that looks professional and in line with VIPKid’s branding.
- VIPKid is constantly adding new resources. If you are running out of ideas for how to make content look fresh, this is a great source of inspiration.
- Did I mention it’s cool?
I hope you found this helpful, and if you didn’t watch at the beginning, for a quick walkthrough, check out my video on You Tube.
Happy teaching (and promoting!)